News & Announcements
Prom Picture Handout
3/22/2021- Golf @ Vineyard, Men's Tennis @ S. Columbus, Girls Soccer @ St. Pauls, PAC Meeting
3/23/2021- Softball @ E. Columbus, Football vs. W. Bladen; Makeup ACT's
3/24/2021- Report Cards ready on Power School, Men's Tennis vs. E. Bladen, Girls soccer vs. E. Columbus,
3/25/2021- JV Football vs. St. Pauls, Softball @ W. Columbus
3/27/2021- V. Football @ St. Pauls
Attention students beginning Thursday, Sept. 12, 2019, you may not have any electronic devices or accessories out or displayed during the school day. All electronic devices and accessories must be put away in your backpack or pocket. Consequences will result in handing over your device to the teacher or principal until a parent picks it up. Refusal to hand over your device will result in a 10-day suspension along with handing over of the device.
We want the prom to be an enjoyable experience for all students and parents. The following are the dress code standards for the 2021 prom.
Failure to adhere to the dress code standards will prevent participation in the event. The administration will make final decisions regarding dress.
All attendees must wear a mask covering the nose and mouth at all times.
1. Dresses may not be cut below the bust line. Excessive, inappropriate cleavage is not allowed.
2. Dress may be backless as long as it is not cut below the waistline, and no side cleavage is shown.
3. Dresses must not have a slit that goes above fingertip length.
4. Two-piece dresses are allowed as long as not more than 1” of midriff is exposed. This includes flesh-colored material for skin areas that should not be exposed.
5. No pinning or taping will be allowed as an alteration for a dress if without the pinning or taping the dress does not meet dress code.
6. Dress length may be no shorter than 5” above the crease in the knee.
1. Suits, sport coats, or tuxedos must be worn with a tie and dress shoes.
2. Dress pants with a tie and dress shoes are permissible.
3. Dress hats such as top hats that are considered an accessory to the outfit are permitted.
4. Canes are not permitted.
5. Sunglasses/shades are not permitted.
6. Shirts must be buttoned up to the second button from the collar.
7. Pants should fit properly on the hip and not sag below the waistline.