Attention! Prom Dress Code for 2020!
Post date: Oct 5, 2018 3:25:56 PM
Prom Dress Code
We want the prom to be an enjoyable experience for all students and parents. The following are the dress code standards for the 2019 prom.
Failure to adhere to the dress code standards will prevent participation in the event. Administration will make final decisions regarding dress.
1. Dresses may not be cut below the bust line. Excessive, inappropriate cleavage is not allowed.
2. Dress may be backless as long as it is not cut below the waistline, and no side cleavage is shown.
3. Dresses must not have a slit that goes above fingertip length.
4. Two piece dresses are allowed as long as not more than 1” of midriff is exposed. This includes flesh colored material for skin areas that should not be exposed.
5. No pinning or taping will be allowed as an alteration for a dress if without the pinning or taping the dress does not meet dress code.
6. Dress length may be no shorter than 5” above the crease in the knee.
1. Suits, sport coats, or tuxedos must be worn with a tie and dress shoes.
2. Dress pants with a tie and dress shoes are permissible.
3. Dress hats such as top hats that are considered an accessory to the outfit are permitted.
4. Canes are not permitted.
5. Sunglasses/shades are not permitted.
6. Shirts must be buttoned up to the second button from the collar.
7. Pants should fit properly on the hip and not sag below the waistline.