Whiteville High School
Vision Statement: Everyone Committed to the Success of ALL Students.
Mission Statement: Empowering all students to reach their Maximum potential for lifelong learning and productive citizenship.
Whiteville High School Meets Academic Growth for the 2017-2018
- Attention students beginning Thursday Sept. 12, 2019 you may not have any electronic devices or accessories out or displayed during the school day. All electronic devices and accessories must be put away in your backpack or pocket.. Consequences will result in handing over your device to the teacher or principal until a parent picks it up. Refusal to hand over your device will result in a 10 day suspension along with handing over of device.
Whiteville High School's New online Athletic Registration.
This is Mandatory for all WHS Athletes starting the 2019-20 school year!
- You must create an account if this is your first time accessing the page.
- Please Read and Follow the instructions on the opening page.
- You must complete all required fields for registration to be completed.
- If you lose your password do not create a new account, just reset your password.
North Carolina Report Card
Whiteville High School
Pack Power Program
Daily Pack Power Bell Schedule
Start of School 7:44
1st Period 7:50 - 9:04
2nd Period 9:11 - 10:25
3rd Period 10:30 - 11:45
Pack Power A 11:50 - 12:20
Pack Power B 12:25 - 12:55
Pack Power C 1:00 - 1:30
4th Period 1:35 - 2:50
Information about the Pack Power Program
This program was designed to revolve around lunch. Each student is given a thirty minute lunch and the opportunity to choose two thirty minute sessions with any teacher on campus. The goal of this program is to provide students with the opportunity to have remediation, enrichment, variety, and choice in their school day. We use this time for tutoring, make-up work, club meetings, hobbies/interests, and much more! In the schedule attached above “WPP” sessions are for students of that teacher only to come visit for extra help. “OPEN” means that teachers can assign an activity or club for students to attend. If you have any questions regarding Pack Power please contact Olivia Scott at email@example.com and we will help you out in any way possible.
2019-2020 Whiteville High School Parking Map
Michael Hobbs, Principal -
Stephen Clontz, Assistant Principal,